Thursday, December 3, 2009

iPhone waterproof case

I'll be going on a little vacation to Mexico soon. Lucky me. What I'm really looking forward to is being able to listen to my tunes and do some reading at the beach. If you don' already know salt water and electronics don't get along. So I've been researching waterproof cases. Here's what I've found.

Otterbox.com makes some cases that look like they work well, but they are way to bulky for my tastes. So I settled on a product from drycase.com. I really dig the vacume seal, headphone Jack, and it's simple lightweight design.




Just a quick note, for my day to day I use the Griffin Elan form Graphite. It's great because it offers good protection, and the texture makes the phone easier to hold.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment